Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged
by the talented Ros Madley

Here's the rules to follow
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

So my 6 random are:
1. I have 3 Tattoos, and would like some more if I could find the right designs.
2. I have a preminition that I am going to die at 60.
3. I love animals, and in April next year, my DH and I are going to do a University Course in Native Animal Husbandry and Care.
4.I have suffered from severe depression since not long after my DS was born. Still fighting!
5. In my layouts, I don't like to use white!
6. I am a very content person. Happy, where I am, who I married etc. Wouldn't want to change anything!

So the 6 I'm tagging are
Maree
Jewls
Leah
Leone
Cassandra
Sorry, can't think of a 6th. I am still new to this blogging. If I find one, I will amend.

looking forward to learning some things about you all

No comments: