Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
by the talented Ros Madley
Here's the rules to follow
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
So my 6 random are:
1. I have 3 Tattoos, and would like some more if I could find the right designs.
2. I have a preminition that I am going to die at 60.
3. I love animals, and in April next year, my DH and I are going to do a University Course in Native Animal Husbandry and Care.
4.I have suffered from severe depression since not long after my DS was born. Still fighting!
5. In my layouts, I don't like to use white!
6. I am a very content person. Happy, where I am, who I married etc. Wouldn't want to change anything!
So the 6 I'm tagging are
Sorry, can't think of a 6th. I am still new to this blogging. If I find one, I will amend.
looking forward to learning some things about you all
Good Friends - Is my DS Thomas and his girlfriend Olivia. They are the best of friends, so when photos were taken at Creche, Olivia's Mum and I grabbed the oportunity to have one done of the two of them together.
Family- Is using the Ambrosia range of Basic Grey Papers. I just loved using this range, they were so beautiful. I didn't even mind hand cutting all the little butterflies out.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I was able to complete a number of layouts, and had a wonderful lunch at the Bistro that was at the venue. Was fabulous to not have to worry about the kids for a whole day, and just relax.
Here are the layouts I created today:
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Hi Ros, yes I am finally doing my first post on this blog. Yeah!
Saturday was Worldwide Card Making Day, so being part of Scrap-Pile Design Team, we had a great time setting and completing card making challenges.
I must admit, I am not usually a big card maker, because I am more into creating layouts to preserve memories and to fulfill my creative need.
But I just loved making some cards on the weekend. I will definatly be making more in the future.
Will upload some pictures to show you the cards I have done on the weekend.
Hope you like them.